With a conically shaped inner cup, this yellow and white thermodynamic mug is designed to keep contents warmer or cooler for longer; the yellow and white contrasting colour scheme is designed to help stimulate the appetite and provide people living with a diagnosis of dementia or other cognitive impairment the ability to clearly see their drink.
With a conically shaped inner cup and two broad handles for easy grip, this clever shape of this mug allows the contents to be emptied into the mouth without tilting head. Ideal for use in bed or when laying down.
The thermodynamic function helps your drink stay warm or cool. The mug is especially lightweight and easy to hold, even for people with limited hand dexterity. The interior of the mug is white to ensure the colour of the drink remains unchanged.
With a capacity of 140mls, the mug weighs less than 150 grams. A standard Thermo Mug 200 ml capacity without the internal cone is also available in blue.
All cups and mugs come with interchangeable lids and spouts.
Made from a high-quality melamine inner with an external thermoplastic material outer.
- Designed to keep drinks warm or cool longer
- Conical shaped inner cup
- Easy to hold handle
- Shape allows contents to be emptied without tilting head
- Ideal for drinking in bed or laying down
- White interior for colour integrity
- Thermodynamic function keeps contents warm or cool
- Dishwasher safe, microwavable and BPA free
- High quality break resistant plastic made in Germany.