This yellow and white contrasting mug is designed to stimulate appetite and help people with cognitive limitations better see what they are drinking, thanks to the contrasting colour scheme. The unique design of the mug is ideal for people living with a diagnosis of dementia or for people with limited mobility in the head or neck.
With a conically shaped inner cup and two broad handles for easy grip, this clever shape of this mug allows the contents to be emptied into the mouth without tilting head. Ideal for use in bed or when laying down. The thermodynamic function helps your drink stay warm or cool. The mug is especially lightweight and easy to hold, even for people with limited hand dexterity.
With a capacity of 140mls, the mug weighs less than 150 grams.
All cups and mugs come with interchangeable lids and spouts available here.
- Ideal for people living with a diagnosis of dementia
- Contrasting colours helps people see contents
- Conical shaped inner cup
- Two broad handles for easy grip and added stability
- Shape allows contents to be emptied without tilting head
- Ideal for drinking in bed or laying down
- Thermodynamic function to keep contents warm or cool
- Dishwasher safe, microwavable and BPA free
- High quality break resistant plastic made in Germany.