The Glacier is a small, convenient and night time friendly diffuser that uses ultrasonic waves to instantly vaporize water and essential oil in the tank to produce a cool, fresh fragrant mist.
The Glacier diffuser has three timed settings – 1, 2, and 3 hours, allowing you to customize the release of essential oils into the air. This convenient diffuser is stable, light, and easy to use – perfect for home or office use.
The Glacier permeates an ultra-fine, yet substantial mist output into the air, releasing the aromatic and therapeutic benefits of doTERRA CPTG® essential oils quickly and safely. This high quality, affordable diffuser is perfect for both novice and experienced essential oil users who want a reliable, easy-to-use essential oil diffuser.
- Substantial mist output helps purify and humidify the air
- Optional LED light in 7 colours
- 250 ml capacity
- AC 100-240V DC:24V 500MA
- 12 W power output
- Material PP + ABS.
- Low mist 15-30ml/h – High mist 30-50 ml/h
- BPA Free
- Tap water or purified water
- Included measuring cup
- 1-year warranty.
How to care for your Glacier diffuser
Diffusing essential oils is one of the easiest yet most effective ways for you to experience the aromatic benefits of your favourite essential oil. Over time, your diffuser will develop an oil build-up that potentially can prevent it from working properly, so it is important to understand how to use and take care of it. Here are a few tips that will help you have the best aromatic experience and extend the life of your diffuser.
Filling Your Diffuser
Use clean, room-temperature tap water. Make sure the water level does not exceed the water mark.
Add 5–12 drops of doTERRA essential oils. You can add more oil for a stronger scent. Experiment with the amount of oil you use and find what works best for you.
Quick-Clean after Each Use
- Make sure to unplug your diffuser prior to cleaning.
- When removing excess water from the water tank, pour from the rear of the diffuser to avoid spilling on the operating buttons.
- Clean the inside of the water tank and the outside of the diffuser with a small amount of neutral detergent cotton cloth or a small foam brush. Avoid using any harsh cleaners on your diffuser.
- Rinse and dry.
- Use a cotton swab dipped in rubbing alcohol to wipe the ultrasonic mist chip found inside the water tank.
Deep Clean Every Month
Cleaning is a necessary step to ensure that oil residue doesn’t build up in your machine preventing it from working properly. Periodically, it is a good idea to run your diffuser through a cleaning cycle. If you use your unit every day, then running a cleaning cycle monthly is a good idea.
To do so, do the following:
- Fill your diffuser half way with clean water.
- Add 10 drops of white vinegar.
- Let the diffuser run for about 5 minutes to allow the water-vinegar mixture to disperse throughout the unit and clean it.
- Drain the diffuser completely.
- Using a cotton swab dipped in vinegar, clean the tight spots and corners of the diffuser.
- Rinse with clean water.
- Use a dry cloth to wipe the diffuser and dry it thoroughly.